Consumer Markets Lead, Fuel by McKinsey
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Next Gen Loyalty
When done right, loyalty can generate value by influencing consumer behavior and driving consumer preference and willingness to spend more with the brand. However, customer loyalty is no longer about an earn and burn program, but is about achieving a change in consumer behavior. To succeed, every company needs a loyalty strategy, not necessarily a loyalty program, to influence consumer behavior and drive growth.
This session will discuss why and how to build loyalty. Key questions we will address include:
- What is the value of loyalty?
- How can retailers/CPGs use loyalty programs to influence customer behavior?
- What changes to loyalty programs should retailers/CPGs make to improve loyalty program performance?
- How can retailers/CPGs create a loyalty strategy, whether or not they have a loyalty program in place?
- What additional levers can retailers use to engage shoppers (e.g., personalized offers, surprise and delight programs, subscriptions)?