Sponsored by RMS, Inc.
To the drawing board! These collaborative and interactive sessions are designed to spark creative and engaging conversations with only a whiteboard and pen. Led by industry experts, these 40-minute sessions encourage you to share your knowledge and brainstorm industry best practices. Come prepared with your questions, insights, and enthusiasm to join your peers in lively discussions about topics that are relevant to your interests. You’ll have the opportunity to attend two sessions, so choose wisely!
- Driving Differentiation by Catering to the Values-Oriented Shopper
Moderator: Andrew Henkel, EVP of Retail, SPINS
- How to Hire and Retain Generation Z
Moderator: Professor Dr. Ricky Volpe, Cal Poly Agribusiness Students
- Grocery Trends Shaping the Industry Amid a Changing Economy
Moderator: Caroline Wu, Director of Research, Placer.ai
- Amplify Your Marketing Through Brand Partnerships
Moderator: Meghan Phillips, CEO & Founder, Honey Agency
- What’s for Dinner in 2035? Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on California’s Food Systems
Moderator: Dr. Anastasia Telesetsky, Professor of Natural Resources Management and Environmental Sciences, CalPoly