Discovering New Roads Pitch Contest
Sometimes all you need is to be in the right place at the right time. We can help with that.
Announcing the very first Emerging Brands Pitch Contest at the CGA Strategic Conference. The opportunity you’ve been waiting for to spotlight your product and gain exposure to major players in the California market is here!
Ten emerging companies will be selected to showcase their brand to an influential audience of California retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies. Contestants will have five minutes to take the stage to deliver their best pitch in an effort to win over the audience of industry decision-makers. Winners will walk away with unique prizes and business connections to help your brand reach the next level.
September 25, 2022, 2:30 – 4:30 pm
Palm Springs, California
Any company that meets the following criteria may apply:
- Must be retail ready, able to ship product to California retailers starting October 1, 2022.
- Must be available to attend the CGA Strategic Conference in Palm Springs, September 25-27, 2022.
- Wholesale grocery sales must be in the range of $100,000 – $2 million.
- Company must be under 10 years old.
- Must have a distribution supply chain network (i.e. UNFI, KEHE, C&S, DPI)
- Will not qualify if they have participated in CGASC Emerging Brands Sessions in the past.
- Product should be innovative and fill a consumer need. Sales pitch must explain your go-to-market and promotional strategy.
Selected emerging brand participants must register to attend the CGA Strategic Conference ($800/person) and cover any related travel and product sampling expenses.
What is your WHY? You will have 5 minutes to present your product and tell your story. What makes your product different? Unique? Compelling? The story is as important as the product.
Deadline for submissions is July 31, 2022 and selected companies will be notified by August 12, 2022.