Caroline Wu is the Director of Research at Placer.ai. Caroline is an experienced insights and intelligence professional who combines brand and business strategy to achieve market leadership. Specializing in retail, CRE, entertainment, media, CPG, and tourism, she takes a multi-disciplinary approach to synthesize broad datasets into actionable recommendations for growth.
She has held various senior positions including US Director of Consumer Insights at Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, VP/Head of Retail Insights and Intelligence at Omnicom, and Senior Director at Kantar. Earlier in her career she was a brand strategy consultant at Prophet, and has also worked client side in research and insights at 20th Century Fox and National Geographic.
Caroline holds an MA in Sociology from Stanford University and a BA in International Relations from Stanford University.
Grocery Trends Shaping the Industry Amid a Changing Economy
As we navigate a stormy economic climate, join Placer.ai for this informative session to explore how the grocery segment is adapting to continued challenges. This session, supplemented by Placer.ai data, will explore the following:
- What brand is relying on an attractively priced product mix to find success in spite of – or perhaps because of – rising prices?
- Which chains are doubling down on convenience by experimenting with smaller formats?
- Where are grocers driving visits by investing in immersive shopping experiences?
- How are consumers of different income levels choosing to grocery shop?
- What are some examples of grocers thinking outside-the-box?